Saturday, February 19, 2011

Semeter three and me

I have started semeter three now and at first I thought its easy and its easy but now i have littlewith writing and i dont know what the reson is. I tray to work  hard and I cant make up my mind with new idea like befor.

I know if it stay like that its going to be a big problem with me and will make me fail but I wont give up steel am alive and its worth to fight for to pass this semester. I realy want to pass this semester and its depend on how I am studyign or the way I study.

The good thing that there is people want to help me and corect mistskes.For example the teacher he or she help us even my friends helps me and that is good because I can learn from my mistakes whish it wont happend and it will keep improve my knowledge and writing skills.

I hope I wont have any problems in writing by the time. I hope every one who are going to read this txt to work hard and hard because its the key for better future.

4 comments:

  1. hello dear
    we all found difficulty in writing skill even I but as u said above that we must to try and work hard...
    don't be worry coz emotional queen is here and she will help u.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    how are you ?!
    well you have to work harder because its not that easy dear
    all the best =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think S3 easier than S2 ........

    all the best dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am back >>>
    please chick my weblog now to know more information about the problem I got me

    ReplyDelete