Thursday, February 3, 2011

The holiday

I had three weeks holiday and it was interesting. I had fun and hang out with ma friends we went to Atlantes in Dubai I was realy nice time. I could sleep and weak up any time I want.

On saturday I am going start collede I will enter semester 3 and I don't know how its going to be. I am not afread but I hope its going to be easy or me and all of my friends and the most interisting thing that I am going to see new faces in the college

sleeping time is finished and its time for working hard.

I wish all the best for studnt who study in CBFS all the best in thier studies.

2 comments:

  1. That's true !
    sleeping time is over ...
    All the best dear I'm sure you can do well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Ebti for your commentand in sha allah I will do my best.

    ReplyDelete