Sunday, December 12, 2010

My plan for the next holiday

We are going to have one week holiday from 25 Desember 2011 to 29 and I am planing to goaround the gulf by my car.

Frist I have to buy a GPS then I will go to Abu Dabi than I am going to Sudia Arebia. From there I will go to Qatar. I will go around them and visit many places. After that I'm going back to Sudia Arebia and from there I will go to Bahrain because I heard about it to much and I want to see every thing from my own eyes. Fainaly I will go back to Oman to home sweet home.




I'm realy looking forword for it and very exciting.

7 comments:

  1. wow it sounds great... who are you going to be with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiiii

    Can you change you clour ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. woOoOoOoOw that's nice... I hope u have nice time

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Wooow !

    Very interesting dear , I hope you will enjoy your holiday =]

    Could you please change the color because its not that clear Matata :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have a good time,but this is a week not month???^
    Can you change your background,please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, it a wek but traviling car doesnt take long time around the gulf. and thank you for your coment and all who wrote comment for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anytime Dear
    you are always welcomed

    ReplyDelete