Saturday, November 27, 2010

My future job

Every one his own dream, his own ambition in future about what he want to work and I am going to tell you about my future job that I want it.

Frist I am studying in C.B.F.S now and I am taking ELS course. I am working hard to finish this cours and I am planing to specialize in Humen Resources. Do you know why i want that?
Because I feel thats my goal and its I have one member in my family who work in that. He told me every thing about Humen Resource I realy liked it. You can have a good salary and mor holidays. In future It will help me to open my own bussiness. Than I will earn mony as mush as i want.

I will work hard to work and get what I want. I hope you like what I wrote

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I am Brown Al Ajmi and this is my new addres ^^
    http://brown-alajmi.blogspot.com
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thank you for the nice comment

    ReplyDelete