Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How to Open hotmail.

These days every one should have an e-mail because it makes easy for every one to send a letter to any one and any where in the world. Do you want to opend an e-mail account? I'm going to tell you how to open an e-mail account.

First you have to open the webside of the hotmaill http://www.hotmail.com/. Then you will see many thing but the only thing you want an account so you will go and press sing up. When the pag opend you will see form and that form you have to fill it. Second you are going to write the name of the e-mail you want and the password. After that you are going to write a security question for the password in case you forgot it. The last thing you have to fill your name, last name, the place where you come from, region, gender and your birth day. At the end you will have to Enter the characters you see it.

Now you opend your new hotmaill account. You should use it carefully for good thing.

3 comments:

  1. thanks
    I hope to be ur frind come and write in my weblog
    could u plz tell more about yourself ?
    And in which class u ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in S2A and sure i will write in your weblog.
    Im 23 years old and i live in al hel north near the beach I like help people who needs help and do alot of good thing in my life I want. I like play karate and swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ....

    I didn't no how can I opened account in hotmail hahaha

    ^^

    ReplyDelete